1992 Mitsubishi Mirage need to know what radio will fit

I just got suckered into a 92 Mirage with no radio and can't seem to find what kind will fit in the car. It already has the wires and speakers just need radio. I know absolutely nothing about cars so any help would be greatly appreciated.

Reply to
CAnnM

I would say any modern radio will fit, as i have don ehere with my 1991 magna, even fitted into the pre-built slot and the cabling had to be slightly altered to work. the plug that hooked up the power was different as to 1991. Other than that, get a modern radio as i did. good luck

Reply to
Peter

Look here for the "What fits my car" section..

They are a bit pricey but service is good. You can also get model numbers and buy elsewhere as you see fit. FWIW YMMV DFB

"When a legislature undertakes to proscribe the exercise of a citizen's constitutional rights it acts lawlessly and the citizen can take matters into his own hands and proceed on the basis that such a law is no law at all."

- Justice William O. Douglas

Reply to
MisterSkippy

Can also look for the Original Equipment on Ebay using a Make and Model search. Good Luck!

Bob

Reply to
Bob Shuman