asdf

I have a 2003 OZ Rally, and it's only been a couple of months, and I've had it in the repair shop several times. Within the first week my fuel pressure sensor malfunctioned, then my yokohama tires decided they had enough, and 1 at a time, they're blowing out. Now my car is making knocking noises, started when I'd turn, then when I braked, now it's all the time...I love Mitsubishi's but this one's turning into a piece of shit!@

Reply to
AJ rembert