Computer for my car, where to buy?

Hey guys,

I live down in Panama and there is no dealership here that has a computer to read american car errors. Most of them handle japanese cars only. I was wondering where I could get a not so pricy computer that could read my 2000 Eclipse GT's SES errors and maybe run some diagnostics on the engine and system as a whole. Can you recomend a software that maybe can work out of my Laptop?

Any suggestions is greatly appreciated.

Teo

Reply to
Metalaid

Metalaid ha scritto:

look at

andrea

Reply to
Andrea

Hi Andrea,

Where would I look for it. Seems like a big site. Where can I find info on a computer that I can get. Thanks much for your help so far.

Teo

Andrea wrote:

Reply to
Metalaid

Metalaid ha scritto:

Reply to
Andrea

cable plugs into the OBDII data port and then connects to a Palm type PDA. Works very well and is realitvely inexpensive. I used one for a couple of years before switching to DSMlink.

The data loggers the service techs use should have no problem connecting to your 3G Eclipse. Have they tried??

Reply to
simpleton