Electronic Ignition - 90 Eclipse

Okay, My 90 Eclipse was driving fine about 3 days ago, and when I was driving home, I turned the corner to my house and it just completely died. We tried starting it, it would only crank over, not start. So, I ended up pushing the car into my driveway. It has been sitting there since, I can not figure out what may be wrong. I think it could be the Electronic Ignition. If anyone know's how to fix this please post.

Reply to
Battles

Did you check the error code output of the ECU to see if there is an error code. You will need a analogue DC voltmeter and a jumper wire. The connector is located beside the fuse block on the left wall under the dash.

Reply to
nirodac

One of two possible source of the problem:

- Go here and read carefully.

- Failed crank angle sensor. Removed a spark plug wire, check for a spark with a spark plug.

Good luck

Reply to
EclipsedX