EVO 8

hey guys how often do you need to service an evo 8? just pricing up at the moment...!!

cheers

Reply to
froglewis

Totally dependant on how hard you run the car and what sort of climate you run it in. Regardless of how hard you run it keep an eye on the oil level. That motor does go through it even if it's not being driven hard.

If you drive it like average at least 3,000 mile oil changes though the factory says they are okay up to around 4,500-5,000 miles. I'd not go that long on something that high strung.

Reply to
DragonRider

If you're in the market for one, just buy one. It has the same servicing requirement as any other cars as far as I can tell.

I've got mine for about 5 months.. changed the oil on it once.

Reply to
Fluffy