EVO VII GT-A Torque Converter Question

I have an EVO VII GT-A with 5 Speed Tiptronic INVECS II gearbox. I want to upgrade the torque converter. I notice a company called Transmission Specialities do two. One for the 300GT and one for the Eclipse.

Does anyone know if either is the same as the GT-A. Or somewhere (I know its unlikely) has anyone actually uprated a GT-A torque converter ?

cheers

Trev

Reply to
TR EVO

TR, There is a guy in southern cal. (I believe) that really knows transmissions. He is the one that designed the shift kit that is really popular on auto talons/eclipses etc. I dont remember his name or number but if you go to the

site, the person that handles that site mite be able to get you in touch with him. I have talked with him and he is "VERY" knowledgeable with autos.

Just some bread crums for you to follow. Hope this helps...

Reply to
LWG