Garrett t4 Actuator Rod

When I installed me turbo, I had to twist it slightly to make it fit without scraping my block, This throwed the waistgate stuck open, I turned the actuator rod to get the waistgate to close ( I builds boost ). Is there anyway to tell if I turned the actuator rod to far or not enough? i do not quit understand the whole internal waistgate deal. Thanks

Reply to
Jerry G