help! 04 endeavor front floors are soaked.

im having a little problem with my 04 endeavor.air conditioner condensation water seems to be backing up into the interior. have had other cars that this has happened to and usually all i have to do is find the drain hole on the firewall and clean it out. my problem is i cant find the drain hole or hose on this car. any help would be appreciated. cj

Reply to
cj426