Help

I have a 1998 Montero Sport. It will not keep a idle and dies. I can keep it running by keeping my foot on it at about 1000 rpms. Any ideas???

Thanks for any input, Robin

Reply to
Robin & Sharon

I'm not up on the Gen II trucks. If the truck was a Gen I, I would suspect the TPS (Throttle Position Switch) or IAC (Idle Air Control). You may wish to ask over on

are a bunch of good Mitsubishi truck owners there.

Reply to
mg