Spacewagon/Charriot Exhausts

Probably a daft question but would anyone know if a 1992 4wd Charriot Mx has the same exhaust as the 2wd Spacewagon? Both have the 2.0i petrol engine. If not, does anyone know a good source for grey import vehicle exhausts?

Reply to
Bob Miller

No, they are not the same. The 4WD is different all the way through as it has to clear all the 4WD components. I had an 89 4WD for 10 years. I have a

93 AWD at present.

If you can't get parts where you are (UK?) you could import equivalent parts for the Eagle Vista wagon from Canada.

Is your 92 the same body style as the angular 86-91, or the more rounded

93-96?

Stewart DIBBS

Stewart DIBBS

It's the more rounded model, almost identical to next door's Space Wagon which was one of the first of the new ones in the UK

Bob

Reply to
Bob Miller

OK, in Canada/US this model came with either the 1.8L 4G93 or the 2.4L 4G64. Yours would have the 2.0L 4G63, likely the SOHC, but the DOHC is possible. If you import an exhaust, the 4G64 front pipe MAY be different to whats needed for the 4G63.

If the dealer price is too high, and importing is not an option, you could always have a system bent up by someone local. Look for a place that does motor sport systems, as these shops tend to be more creative.

Reply to
Stewart DIBBS