I am a Mitsubishi fanboi

They are the best cars in the world. Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Reply to
Borked Pseudo Mailed

How's that? They don't even have enough metal in them to make decent boat anchors. At least the new F250s have that much going for them.

Reply to
Deevo

Does Mitsubishi mean three diamonds in Nipponese?

Reply to
James Bell

The Blue ones going around are pretty good.

Reply to
fish.

Watch it or Ozeone will get upset. :-)

Reply to
Dan---

Jesus, thank f*ck for that. You've *really* convinced me there.

I'll just nip out and buy one right now.....

-- Regards, Noddy.

Reply to
Noddy

my wife bought a montero sport 2wd 2.4l 4cyl is was hart broken i thought that she had bought the biggest piece of crap there was, but 9 years later the thing runs like a top only thing thats gone wrong with it is the horns burnt out(internal grounds no good). I have taken the thing though all kinds of back roads and even atv trails. the thing will go just about any were. So when it comes time to get her a new rig ill buy a Mitsubishi, and the new lancer looks good. o-yea my mitsu 1601 tractor was great too

Reply to
mpberti

heh,I think he just proved my point ;-)

Reply to
Clockmeister

Every so often, even a manufacturing process based on slack engineering tolerances will produce something which works well. It was just pure chance that the tolerances that day came together in a good way in the car that your female unit purchased.

You were very lucky indeed to get 9 years out a Mitsubishi product. Normally they are good for the scrapheap after just a few. The roadsides of many countries are littered with abandoned and broken Mitsubishi vehicles.

Reply to
Bhagat Gurtu

Which gun do you want to use ? :-)

Reply to
Dan---

Bhagat Gurtu ha scritto:

mine is 17 and runs well.

congratulations for troll-cloning and cross-posting. :-P

andrea

Reply to
Andrea

I am not that stupid Borked Pseudo Mailed person who started this thread, that person trolls many of the aus. groups and is a retard. However, if someone posts a topic relevant to Mitsubishi I can reply to it too.

Reply to
Bhagat Gurtu

Alright, tell me how your Mitsubishi messed your life up or I'm going to assume you're just a Honda or Toyota dealer.

Reply to
John Carter

Even if what you say is true and Mitsubishi is seeking global governance, they will never achieve it because they are way too incompetent.

Reply to
Bhagat Gurtu

LOL that post was the perfect storm of conspiracy and crank.

Reply to
imorf