IAT Sensor Mitsubishi Magna (Diamonte)

Can somebody please help. I am trying to locate the IAT on my Mitsubishi Magna 2001 sports to add modification but not sure where it is located can anybody help me urgently. Thanks. My Email snipped-for-privacy@bigpond.net.au

Reply to
jnserret

Don't know about this particular vehicle, but all Mitsus have this at the MAF sensor. It's built in.

Reply to
Nobody U. Know