Jap Imports

Hello I have just started to sell Japanese imported Pajeros, but I am looking for advice on buying direct from Japan. At present I am using an Auction house in the UK, but there is a limited amount of stock to choose from. I know there are lots of companies out there that offer complete solutions IE arranging buying trips to Japan, or arranging agents to buy for you and ship back the Vehicles. Please can you advise who to use, but more to the point who not to use.

Reply to
John Renshaw