Keyless entry remote control for the 3000GT 1998 SL

Hi All,

I am in need of a keyless entry remote control for the 3000GT 1994 SL.

It is a factory installed keyless entry system installed in the car..

I also need instructions in how to program the remote control to work with the car.

NEW OR USED remote

Yoram

Reply to
Yoram Baram

Eclipse97z

It takes a computer to program the remote which means a trip to the dealer..

Reply to
DragonRider

No it doesn't. Ground pin one of the ECU diagnostic port and turn it to acc, off, and push the remote button.

Reply to
Robert Honea

I have a keyless entry remote for a 98 3000gt for sale for $30 and $5 shipping. I have the instructions i can email to you for free (I was stupid and paid for it, what a ripoff dont make the same mistake).

-- jyh2j

's Profile:
this thread:

jyh2j