low side valve

Hi All

I have been looking for the low side valve for a 1990 Eclipse. There is a valve on top of the strut, but I believe that to be the high side.

My Haynes manual doesn't speak much about A/C units.

Thanks in advance.

Roland

Reply to
RC0369

Follow the pipes from the compressor. Theres one valve down near the RHS strut (the one you found?) and another near the firewall as I recall.

regards, Stewart DIBBS ======================================== Developer of the PiXCL Advanced Image Processing and Analysis Language for Windows 2000/XP

PiXCL 6.0 is available now !

Gatineau, Quebec, CANADA

Stewart DIBBS

Do you believe the one near the fire wall to be the low side?

Roland

Reply to
RC0369

It is on the 2G.