Minimum Thickness on a rotor

I just checked the front rotors on my '95 Galant, and it seems that the rotors are at a thickness of .854 inches, does anyone know what is the legal minimum thickness for these rotors?

Thank you..

Reply to
Keyan Farlander

I just checked the front rotors on my '95 Galant, and it seems that the rotors are at a thickness of .854 inches, does anyone know what is the legal minimum thickness for these rotors?

Thank you..

Reply to
JeffDawson

On '98-99 2,4 L Galant its 22,4 mm (0,88 inch) V6 3,0 L 24,4 mm (0,96 inch) US version.

Reply to
pekke

It is standard practice by rotor manufacturers to stamp the minimum thickness right on the rotors themselves.

Reply to
Fluffy