Mitsu Celeste 4WD "thing"

A local parts delivery guy has built this "thing" ... An approx 1980 Celeste (in Oz, the Lancer coupe) dropped on top of a Ford Bronco 4WD chassis. The wheelbase is about the same, and has huge wheels and flares. It appears to have a Mustang 5.0 V8. Nicely done ... but what a bastardisation of a Mitsubishi.

Next time I see him I'll try to get a picture.

Stewart DIBBS

Stewart DIBBS