Mitsubishi Expo service manual

Hello,

I own a 1992 Mitsubishi Expo LRV Sport AWD (the Expo part is all that is important I guess). I would like to find a shop or repair manual for this car (1.8L) engine. I don't which other Mitsubishi it is like electrically or engine-wise? Can you help me find a manual or which one to look for?

Thank you very much. I have been googling for over an hour now with no success.

Mike Naughton snipped-for-privacy@olypen.com

Reply to
azzure

Look for a 92-95 Eagle Summit WAGON manual. Same vehicle, just slightly different trim levels. Includes everything you want for the 1.8L, 2.4L and AWD stuff. Your AWD (if a manual) is a W5M31, 93+ have the W5M33 and large rear differential.

Stewart DIBBS (93 AWD wagon)

Stewart DIBBS