New Meats

I need new tires for my 02 VRX V rated tires are very expensive does anyone know if I would have problems using an H rated tire?

Reply to
Rob

H rating is for a maximum speed of 130 MPH (210 km/h) V rating is for a maximum speed of 149 MPH (240 km/h) _Under_ _Ideal_ _Conditions_ I guess it depends on your driving habits :-)

Reply to
G. R. Woodring

AND to maintain those speeds for 6 continuous hours.

Generally, a higher speed rating will get you more traction, though. If you shop wisely, you can find a high performance tire that doesn't carry the high price tags of the V and higher speed ratings. I shop here:

Very knowledgeable people.

AI Nut

Reply to
AI Nut