OEM Radio hook up

Ok, when I bought my car it had the am/fm/cassette head unit with the cd changer controls built in. I replaced it with an aftermarket cd player but that quit working so I've decided to put back the stock radio. The thing is, is that my car didn't come with the amp, or the cd changer. (i have a 99 gs) I don't believe the wires are even in the trunk for the cdchanger, tho I do have a wire under the passenger seat which I can only imagine is for the Amp. I'm able to get a hold of the cd changer and the amp, but I don't know how to get the wires I need to hook up the changer. Anybody know how the wires are ran? Is the DIN connection on the back of the head unit supposed to go straight back to the changer?

All help is wonderful! Thanks

Reply to
midgetsarefake