oil pressure gague moving..

I have been noticing the oil pressure gague moving as I am driving my

94 Dodge Stealth R/T. I am not sure how much it is supposed to be moving. Is it normal for the gague to fall 1/4 of the gague setting when idle? and goes back up when accellerating?

thanks for any help

Jm

Reply to
jmaggio

insufferable

My van does it and so have just about all vehicles I've owned that have had a gauge and not a light.

Reply to
NickySantoro