Our Mitsubishi RVR

We just bought a second hand 1994 Mitsubishi RVR.. Love the car, can't find A driver manual or a service manual for it anywhere.. Anyone know of a publisher who makes manuals for the RVR?

Thanks.

Reply to
Rasheed Abdal-Aziz

At your service:

Frank

"Rasheed Abdal-Aziz" schreef in bericht news:brrPa.76204$ snipped-for-privacy@news.xtra.co.nz...

Reply to
Painless

We can supply a translated owners handbook for this model All manuals are $50.00 inc GST if in NZ (includes delivery by fastpost) or $54.45nz if not in NZ (includes delivery by airmail)

Kempys Bitza Mitzys