Power Pack upgrade

Hi, Has anyone installed (by dealer) that Rallitronic Power Pack upgrade ? How is it working..does it really gives more pk's ?

R'nB The Netherlands

Reply to
R'nB

Hi R n B ,

I have used these , but Im not too sold on them just yet and ive heard a few bad stories from other dealers ( technicians ) that have been fitting them.

What model of vehicle are you thinking of fitting it to ?

Jeff "R'nB"

Reply to
Jeff Dawson

Hi R n B ,

I have used these , but Im not too sold on them just yet and ive heard a few bad stories from other dealers ( technicians ) that have been fitting them.

What model of vehicle are you thinking of fitting it to ?

Jeff "R'nB"

Reply to
R'nB

Hi R n B ,

I have used these , but Im not too sold on them just yet and ive heard a few bad stories from other dealers ( technicians ) that have been fitting them.

What model of vehicle are you thinking of fitting it to ?

Jeff "R'nB"

Reply to
Jeff Dawson

Im not sure if they are available in Holland , but im sure if you emailed a UK Dealer they would be happy to send you one.

From memory the price is around 600 GBP ...... i forget how much the Rallitronic ones are ?

Jeff Hi Jeff..I've got an Mitsubishi Pajero Sport 2.5 TD-Intercooler. And the dealer overhere has got an on sale deal for a Power Pack upgrade. So I was wondering about some experiences from one who already got an upgrade. I understand that your upgrade was'nt that good..right..?

Rob

"Jeff Dawson" schreef in bericht news: snipped-for-privacy@rogers.com... Hi R n B ,

I have used these , but Im not too sold on them just yet and ive heard a few bad stories from other dealers ( technicians ) that have been fitting them.

What model of vehicle are you thinking of fitting it to ?

Jeff "R'nB"

Reply to
Fred

Thanks to Travis for all the info on the Power Pack upgrade!

Reply to
Fred