Radio failure after jumping Eclipse GS-T, Infinity

Hi All,

So one day I jumped my car, it blew a main fuse while doing so. After replacing the fuse everything was normal except for the radio. I then checked and tested the radio fuses that are under the hood, they were both good, the radio still does not come on.

Does anyone know of any other fuses to check or any tests to do?

Many thanks, Curt

Reply to
Thresher

I believe there is a fuse in the radio itself.

Reply to
Robert Honea