T Cap fuse

Ok, I narrowed my battery discharge problem to 2 fuses under the hood and 3 inside the cab. Under the hood, pulling the lights and the battery fuses eliminates the drain (pulled the positive cable and rigged up a light bulb in line between the battery and the cable). Inside the cab, pulling the courtesy fuse eliminates approximately half the drain. The battery fuse is a little more complicated. If I pull the radio battery fuse something under that dash buzzes and clicks. If a pull the T Cap fuse the same thing happens. If I pull both at once, the buzzing/clicking gets amazingly worse. However, pulling both also does not get rid of the battery discharge. Any idea what a T Cap is?

Mike D.

Reply to
Michael Dobony

duh, not cap, but case, as in transfer case. Need to wear my glasses.

Reply to
Michael Dobony