Re: 380 sales not happening

Nope, too late to polish the turd. If you can't get people to even go

> into the showroom (aka new car sales yard) to look at them - which seems > to be where the problem bites - then all the "improvements" you suggest > won't make an iota of difference.

It is difficult to polish turds, it can be done but is it really worth Japan investing in a massive amount of expensive turd polish?

As I see it I discussions with mates, the root causes of the problems > lie in perceptions - two of them. First is the risk of MMAL shutting > the doors. Second - and the reality doesn't count - is that it is "just" > a tarted up Magna. All the advertising they did seems to have made > little impact on the traditional large/family car buying segment.

The root cause of MMAL's problem is that they lost touch with their core market proposition - cars built for dickheads by dickheads.

Until MMAL can communicate their core market proposition effectively they will continue to lose market share.

Reply to
Bhagat Gurtu