Re: Looking for CD Changer for 2000 Mirage

try the penny saver they have greats deal but becarful sometimes they are refurbished

I have a 2000 Mirage that has the singel CD player but the control >buttons have options for a changer. I went to the Dealership and they told >me that since there was not enough room in the dash to install a Changer >that there is no way to install one on the factory radio. My question is >whether I can get a changer that will work for the factory radio and >possibly run the wires myself and instll it in the trunk or a more compact >model that I could install in the space below the radio. > Is there a changer out there that will plug into the radio without >having to spend hundreds of extra dollars to get the adapter cables? > >Thanks > John T McD >
Reply to
WStoreyII