Re: What Is The Fuel Consumtion of 3500GDI V6 Pajero. Thanks.

Around 18 mpg, 22 at best highway only, 15 when towing.

schreef in bericht news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com...

Reply to
Painless

I only get 13.6 mpg U.S. combined city/freeway (16.5 miles per imperial gallon). However, I have a 4.5" roof (basket) rack attached to the rails and carry about 150 lbs of emergency gear in the compartment where the 3rd seat goes. It's always hot here in the U.S. southwest and the A/C is on most of the time. I hope that this was some help.

Bob Walker

2002 Montero (Pajero) Limited 3500 V6
Reply to
Walker