Re: Mitsubishi Eclipse 6 CD Changer

I apologize if the following was answered before - I missed the answer? Can someone please email me?

Thanks snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com

I have a 2003 Eclipse with the Infinity AM/FM CD radio. I would like to add > a 6 CD changer - in dash. Is there a 6 CD changer add-on that is compatible > with the system, easy to install and fits in the DIN slot below the existing > radio? Will it work with the display that is up above in the dash? > > Thanks > > >
Reply to
rjravas