Re: need 1998 Eclipse Owners Manual

I work at a car dealership in the Buffalo area. I recently ordered in a manual for my x's mother's 1995 Taurus. I'm sure if that's available still that a manual for your 1998 Eclipse is out there. We use the site:

You can call the local dealership and see what they say. I know only a dealership can buy the book from them, but you can still check out the site. You can try this site for our contact info:

FastNBody2002

Check on Ebay, will most likely find one there over time.

Reply to
Bob Shuman