Help wanted - Owners manual for 405 "p" reg - NOT Haynes

Need owners manual for 405 "p" reg.(diesel estate) Dealers and Peugeot Coventry say it is out of print.

If you have a copy can you make contact on wains_1athotmail.com (replace at with @). State price required with contact info.

Need info on keypad immobiliser (with "c" and "s" keys) and also info on alarm system if battery is changed. + also it can be very useful for general info. I suppose that's what it is for!

Just a loan would be fine as I could photocopy pages and return it to you.

Reply to
wains

wains ( snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

Look at the thread starting with this post for the C and S keys.

As far as the alarm goes, just reconnect the battery, then (using the remote) lock/unlock the car, and it'll be reset fine - as with that thread, assuming it's the same as my '96 XM.

Reply to
Adrian