Re: Pajero 3500 V6 24v Trophy Edition ... help

Hi

Try the Pajero Owners Club Web site

it's entirelyFREE!

Regards Reid (1991 Mk2 SWB 2.5tdi)

Hello, > may you show me all differences Pajero 3500 V6 24v TROPHY Edition and a > standard Pajero 3500 Target ? > > Where this edition was sold ? > Any links ? > Years of production ? 97-98 ? > Total Production ? > > and about the Dakar Version? > > Thank you in advance for all answer ... and sorry for my english (I'm > Italian) > > Ciao > Gianluca > >
Reply to
Plunkster