3A Racing seats

I just bought a set of 3A racing seats for my 97' Eclipse. Does anybody know If they make brackets to mount them to the factory holes, or if you have to make custom brackets for them. They did come with the sliding rails. I tried seeing if I could get the brackets off the old seats but they wouldn't work because of the sizes of the seats are different(width). If any one has ran into the same problems please let me know how you fixed it.

Justin Smith

Reply to
William Smith