rear light change

Hello, I own a 01 Mitsubishi eclipse and the back rear right light is out, I go the replacement bulb and went to put it in and realized that is wasnt as easy as I thought, there is no way to go into the back light from the trunk so im assuming that you take the light panel off but im not having an luck with that. I tried to pry it off and that just chipped it (gggrrrr). If any one knows what I need to do please let me know, it was bought new and it didn't have a manual...............

~M

Reply to
Myssi

Don't know about your Galant in an Eclipse badge for sure, but it should be in the trunk. You may have to pull the carpet down to see it, but it should be there. Did you move the groceries out of the way?

Reply to
Nobody U. Know