Replacing the dynamo on '91 Galant 1.8GLS

Hi, I would like some suggestions on how to get the tension of the drive-belt right, after replacing the dynamo of my '91 Galant. There is no bolt to adjust the tension. I was wondering if there is some special tool to do this, or if i should just use a crowbar or something to keep it in place while i lock the other bolts..

thx in advance.

Reply to
bleh