Sold 94

I sold my 94 G and now I miss it.

Reply to
galant94

too bad ... how much did u sell her for ?

Reply to
Andy

she only had about 45K (mostly my station car) and we got $2200. had all my receipts, new tires, new brake master cylinder, 6mo old battery. interior and exterior were clean. only power option that didn't work was the driver's side rear door lock.

it needed a new head pipe (second time!) and probably was close to needing the timing belt replaced. didn't want to go through all that.

Reply to
galant94