stalling 97 galant es

I have a 97 galant that runs great when cold but after it warms up it begins to stall severely. It stalls so bad that it even throws you foward a little a few times until you force it to rev higher. It seems to be getting worse and now even happens if lightly warmed up. It runs fine until you stop and have to accelerate to get moving again. I really have had no luck weith my mechanic. He cleaned the fuel injectors but that actually made it worse. Any help will be greatly appreciated. TOTALLY STUMPED, in NYC.

Reply to
f vel

Try changing the fuel filter.

Reply to
g.caffrey5

Fuel pump might be on its way out also, get it taken off and checked.

Reply to
g.caffrey5

Replace the fuel filter and check the fuel pump. Check all vacuum lines for rot and poor connection.

Is the check engine light coming on when idling? I had my O2 sensor replaced... after the engine warmed up, it would stall when I drive off.

Reply to
Eclipsed