strange squeak in '03 eclipse

This past week when my automatic transmission goes from first to second gear it gives this loud onetime squeak (sounds like im rubbing my hand on dry glass). after i've been driving for a while it appears to lessen, but this morning on my morning drive the first hour it was pretty loud...

Jason

Reply to
Jason

Sounds expensive. Take it to a shop for diagnosis.

Stewart DIBBS

Reply to
Stewart DIBBS

Sounds expensive. Take it to a shop for diagnosis. Better, take it to the dealer and make use of your warranty.

Stewart DIBBS

Reply to
Stewart DIBBS