Can't remove drum on brakes!

Hi!

I'm having problems removing the puter drum on the brakes on my Mistubishi Lancer 1988 Stationwagon. The handbrake is OFF. Any ideas? Pictures here:

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Best regards

A. Berg

Reply to
A. Berg

OUTER drum that is...

Best regards

A. Berg

Reply to
A. Berg

It looks like the drum is separate from the hub. Get a sledge hammer and what at the side of the drum. Worst case, undo the axle nut and take of the hub and drum complete. It will be easier to separate the two off the car.

Stewart DIBBS

Reply to
Stewart DIBBS

Reply to