30k service for Jeep wrangler: differential ??: good service shop in CA bay area

Hello All: I have spent some time browsing all the wonderful postings here regarding 30K service. I clearly understand that doing it yourself is the best, but unfortunatly I don't have garage/tools/time/expertise to do it myself. So I am looking for recommendations on a reasonably priced mechanic or jeep dealer in CA bay area. I have a 2001 Jeep wrangler,stick,stock, dana44, 30" tires at 29,000 miles. I called around and got some quotes from dealers and was surprised to find two different prices, some dealers quoted ~450 and others ~700. Further investigation reveals that the one's quoting ~450 are not doing front and rear differential fluid change ( or service if they both mean the same ??) and tranny fluid change.

I have not gotten this done since I bought my new jeep. Should I get this done. Has anybody gotten this 30K service done for cheaper, if so please let me know the name of the dealer.

Thanks KM '01 TJ Solar yellow 4.0 stick/4WD

98 specialized stumpjumper m2 '03 Honda CRV EX 4WD
Reply to
nomadinCA