Latest threads in Mitsubishi Cars and Trucksshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Mitsubishi recalling 2013 Outlander Sport for suspension issueFrom
From AB Report Receipt Date: JUL 08, 2013 NHTSA Campaign Number: 13V300000 Component(s): SUSPENSION Potential Number of Units Affected: 305 Vehicle Model Year(s) Make Model: 2013 MITSUBISHI OUTLANDER...

AC does not hold charge
I have a 2007 Mitsubishi Galant ES that started blowing hot air out of the AC So I recharged the system with R-134-A and after several minutes it blew freon out near the firewall-trying to find out...
1
1

Mitsubishi recalling 2011 Outlander Sport over panoramic roofs that may fly off
From AB RECALL Subject : Panoramic Glass Roof May Detach Report Receipt Date: JUN 20, 2013 NHTSA Campaign Number: 13V255000 Component(s): VISIBILITY Potential Number of Units Affected: 3,181...

Eclipse Clubs
Anyone know an Eclipse Club in So Cal?
1
1

Are Running 1990 Eclipses Rare? (2023 Update)
I've got one of these jewels and would not sell it for the world. 20+ mpg and runs like a bat out of hell. Yet lists the value below $3K. Also, I can find only one or two for sale anywhere in the US,...
1
1

Mitsubishi prices 2014 Outlander from $22,995*
From AB New 2014 Mitsubishi Outlander Pricing Expected to be one of the most fuel-efficient CUVs with standard 7-passenger seating in the North American marketplace with a manufacturer-estimated 31...

2014 Mitsubishi Mirage arrives in US this fall
From AB Details Upcoming Outlander PHEV at the 2013 New York Auto Show NEW YORK, March 28, 2013 - Mitsubishi Motors North America, Inc. (MMNA) has unveiled a remarkably fuel-efficient all-new 2014...

Limited-edition Mitsubishi 311RS Evo X coming to Minneapolis Auto Show [w/video]
From AB Track Developed, Street Prepared, Limited Production. The 311RS is here. It's been more than 3 years in the making, but it's here. The 311RS. Everything we learned while developing the...

Mitsubishi to debut Concept G4 sedan in Bangkok
From AB MITSUBISHI CONCEPT G4 COMPACT SEDAN CONCEPT CAR TO BE UNVEILED AT 34TH BANGKOK INTERNATIONAL MOTOR SHOW Mitsubishi Motors (Thailand) Co., Ltd. (MMTh), Mitsubishi Motors Corporation's (MMC)...

1984 GK manual
Does any one know of a online site i can view or download a manual for this vehicle ?? Peter Australia

Car not running right after tune-up?
I replaced my plugs, wires, and intake gasket. After doing this my car runs rough, i know i have a leak on my throttle body gasket. now my car has very slow acceleration, and it shakes more then usual...
2
2

Mitsumishi Outlander 2013 DVD dealer manuel
Bonjour je viens d'acheter mon nouveau Mitsumishi Outlander 2013 Je cherche tout les renseignements possible sur mon vehicule. Si possible le dvd complet car je veux le mondifier. merci

Mitsubishi Outlander Sport production gets underway in Normal, IL
From AB Mitsubishi Motors North America Commences Production of Made-in-America Outlander Sport in Normal, Illinois Tue, Jul 17, 2012 - Normal, Illinois - Add to Basket download printer friendly...

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV is world's first production plug-in hybrid CUV
From AB World Premiere of Mitsubishi Motors' Outlander PHEV with State-of-the-Art Plug-in Hybrid EV System at 2012 Paris Motor Show - Together with premiere of European version of MMC's new global...

Mitsubishi i-MiEV recalled for air bag safety issue
From AB Recall Date 2012/07/31 Notification Type Safety TC System Airbag Manufacturer Recall Number SR12-003 Units Affected 49 Category Car Recall Details On certain vehicles, sensors are incompatible...