Are Running 1990 Eclipses Rare? (2023 Update)

I've got one of these jewels and would not sell it for the world. 20+ mpg and runs like a bat out of hell. Yet kbb.com lists the value below $3K. Also, I can find only one or two for sale anywhere in the US, and they are asking $2-4K.

This seems weird to me. It's a perfect little speedster. It's not for sale, BTW, I'm just curious.

I remember in the early 70's I was shopping for my first car, and saw a

56 T-Bird at a used car lot listed for $2K. More than I wanted to spend at the time, but after that the price of T-bird shot up.

I'm wondering if this model Eclipse has hit the bottom of the curve and price will go up now. I wish Nostradamus had written something about cars. LOL!

Reply to
Guv Bob
20+ mpg and runs like a bat out of hell. Yet kbb.com lists the value below $3K. Also, I can find only one or two for sale anywhere in the US, and they are asking $2-4K. > > This seems weird to me. It's a perfect little speedster. It's not for sale, BTW, I'm just curious. > > I remember in the early 70's I was shopping for my first car, and saw a 56 T-Bird at a used car lot listed for $2K. More than I wanted to spend at the time, but after that the price of T-bird shot up. > > I'm wondering if this model Eclipse has hit the bottom of the curve and price will go up now. I wish Nostradamus had written something about cars. LOL!

So its now 10 years later. Do you still have your Eclipse?

This is a response to the post seen at:

MummyChunk