Latest threads in Mitsubishi Cars and Trucksshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Mitsubishi promises Outlander plug-in hybrid for Paris
From AB MITSUBISHI MOTORS AT 2012 PARIS MOTORSHOW - NEW OUTLANDER PLUG-IN HYBRID EV WORLD PREMIERE CIRENCESTER, UK - At the forthcoming 2012 Paris Motor Show[1] ("Mondial de l'Automobile"), Mitsubishi...

Hot idle speed oscillating
My 1990 Mitsubishi Eclipse (DSM 1G 2L non-turbo) is starts and idles = cold fine, and runs fine warmed up. When warm and I put it in neutral = (AT) the idle oscillates between 1800 and 2200 with about...
1
1

Mitsubishi previews bonkers i-MiEV Evolution for Pikes Peak
From AB MITSUBISHI MOTORS' 2012 PIKES PEAK INTERNATIONAL HILL CLIMB TEAM & ALL-NEW ALL-ELECTRIC RACECAR ANNOUNCE i-MiEV EVOLUTION TO TACKLE PIKE SPEAK Tokyo, May 18, 2012 - Mitsubishi Motors...

sci.electronics.repair FAQ
I just found this site and it is loaded with excellent info. of contents info on capacitor testing: link from that page for replacing capacitors on auto ECU units:
1
1

The 1990 Mitsubishi Eclipse Saga
Welp, I'm making some progress on the sucker. I gave up on mechanics = -- there are too many points to check out and would cost a fortune by = the hour. So I'm checking every sensor and other controls...

2013 Mitsubishi Outlander Sport
From AB Front Fascia ? Redesigned front bumper section; New grille styling; New fog lamp design. Rear Bumper ? New rear bumper design. Side Sills ? Side sills now black in color to match the lower...

Any one know a better place to post Mitsubishi questions?
Any better places to post Mitsubishi questions than this newsgroup?

Chattering solenoid?
I know this sounds stupid........ but I can't find this thing to save my = life. =20 When I turn the ignition 'on' there is clearly a solenoid chattering in = the middle of the engine, between the...
1
1

1990 Eclipse Sensors Location
Here are some photos of O2 sensor I'm checking out. I had a hard time = finding it from manuals - were either wrong or diagrams hard to = understand. Maybe this will help someone else. Other sensors...
1
1

Idle too Rich on 1990 Mitsubishi Eclipse 2.0 DOHC Non-Turbo
1990 Mitsubishi Eclipse 2.0 DOHC Non-Turbo The car runs fine at road speed but idles way too rich and eventually = dies when stopped. I am told that the idle mixture is set by the = computer and can't...

1990 Eclipse - Mass Air Flow Transmitter
Anyone know where to find a working used mass air flow transmitter for = 1990 Eclipse (Talon, Laser)? Or how to rebuild one? Can't tell from searching if sensor is hot wire type or karman vortex.
3
3

1990 Eclipse Rough Cold Idle
Cranks fine and idles fine when hot, but have to keep the foot on the = gas to keep it from dying when cold. Can't find the manual in any of = the local shops. Vacuum lines all look OK. Any...
3
3

alternator problems
I have a Mitsubishi Chariot 2L diesel automatic. When I start her up, moreso when cold, alternator makes rattling/squeaking noise & stops charging, so I'm assuming that the alternator is on its way...
1
1

Computer in 1990 Eclipse
The car has been sitting for a month and the battery died. Recharged = and battery checks out fine. Before sitting ran good and in good tune. = Now hard to start. Let it warm up to full temp in the...
12
12

Battery draining on 1990 Mitsubishi Eclipse
If the car sits for 2-3 weeks, the battery drains. Not enough for = accessories to stop working, but cranks slow. I have not had this = problem with other cars sitting long periods. Only thing that...