Latest threads in Mitsubishi Cars and Trucksshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

engine cutting out
Hi I have a problem of the engine cutting out if revs fall just as temp is coming up to normal operational level. This is on a 1994 Pajero 2.8 diesel turbo. Restarting takes a few seconds and plenty...
2
2

Which Eclipse Models are Classics
Eclipse was made 1990-2007. Any ideas about which years are likely to = be most valuable down the road as classics? I have never heard of any = major mechanical problems with any of the model years.

PICS: Farewell to the Mitsubishi Eclipse - last one goes to auction
From Mitsubishi MECUM TO OFFER LAST PRODUCTION 2012 MITSUBISHI ECLIPSE DURING ST. CHARLES AUCTION Proceeds from Special Edition Car to Benefit Japan Red Cross MARENGO, Ill. - Mecum Auctions will sell...

Another Dead Newsgroup
What's going on with usenet? Earthlink has all of them - are other = isp's dropping them? Anyway... where's another place to post and search Mitsubishi topics?
1
1

rear view camera for mitsubishi
Our company is a professional manufacture of car rearview camera for MITSUBISHI, VW, HONDA, MAZDA, FORD, TOYOTA etc please see the Sepcial design camera for Mitsubishi Lancer TECH LIMITED

Air filter
Guys, I have a 2001 Mitsubishi Eclipse Spyder GT. Everytime I go for an oil change, I am told to change the air filter though I would have replaced 1 a few months ago. I am not sure how to decide when...

1990 Eclipse Bottoming Out
OK with driver only. With 2 people, it bottoms out. What could be the = causes of this?
1
1

Egr unit
Does any one know if the part egr unit K5T547 is used in any of the mitusbishi range of road cars later than 2005 Thank you Peter Australia

Closure Of Japanese Nuclear Plant Could Affect Toyota, Mitsubishi and Suzuki
Yesterday, Friday, the Japanese government ordered requested the shutdown of the Hamaoka nuclear power plant, 117 kilometers (73 miles) southwest of Tokyo. No accident had occurred, the measure was a...

Mitsubishi Says Goodbye To The Eclipse With Special Edition Series
The original Mitsubishi Eclipse was launched back in 1989 and its 4th generation went into production in 2006. The Japanese automaker is preparing to say goodbye to its Eclipse model with a SE Special...

Parts for 1990 Eclipse
Anyone know a good source of new plastic and rubber parts for 1990 = Mitsubishi Eclipse? Light lens, door trim, etc. Thanks. Bob

1990 Mitsubishi Eclipse Headlight Assy Repair
The ball joint on the end of the lever that moves the driver side = headlight assy up and down popped loose (with 'help' from myself). = Looks like it's not broken and will likely pop back in. Problem...
6
6

2011 Mitsubishi Outlander GT S-AWC, an AW Drivers Log:
ASSOCIATE EDITOR JONATHAN WONG: The GT trim level was new last year to the Mitsubishi Outlander lineup and returns for the 2011 model year carrying all the same equipment, such as the all-wheel-drive...

Mitsubishi reveals 350 horsepower, 590 lb-ft torque AWD iMiEVO!
To help jolt Mitsubishi's April into high gear, the Japanese automaker has revealed a previously top secret special edition iMievo that pays homage to its EVO heritage! Read More: NewsHub: Latest auto...

Fuel consumption.
I got meself a Lancer Sportsback (a basic model); Quiet happy (-: Whilst waiting for the English version of the owners manual I'm at a bit of a loss to know how it works out the fuel averages; When I...