Latest threads in Mitsubishi Cars and Trucksshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

rear wheel biased awd options for a family car, station wagon or a minivan
What i want is this: a station wagon or sedan with plenty of backseat legroom (my toddler is rather long) so that I don't have to pull the passenger front seat forward to accomodate a child seat (a 2...
7
7

Mitsubishi Eclipse
The Mitsubishi Eclipse receive a minor face lift in 2009, and the diamond star brand from Japan is continuing the trend with with an even more drastic makeover in 2010. The latest version of the...
1
1

'95 Mirage Door Panel Removal
Anyone know how to remove the driver's side door panel on a 1995 MirageS 2dr (manual windows,speaker)? I hope to replace the missing window, peacefully. Thanks in advance. Rick.
4
4

Mitsubishi Eclipse Spyder
After it received a few minor adjustments for the 2009 model year, the Mitsubishi Spyder continues to improve for 2010: the four-cylinder Eclipse Spyder GS adopts GT styling cues, including a two-tone...

Global Contributions to Charity Collections
=AE Giveaway! - Emerging earthquake in Port-au-Prince 2010 Help Donation via the Internet UNICEF depends entirely on voluntary contributions. By donating a gift to help you and your company UNICEF to...

Curbside Classics: Two Oddballs From 1987: Jeep Wagoneer And Mitsubishi Precis
The visit to the yard of the Saab 99 owner was?stimulating, and?out of the ordinary. And a brief tour of his house furthered that impression; and the pirate ship in the front yard cemented it. So when...

2011 Outlander Sport
Hi, can anyone share any information about this smaller Outlander? (168")? Thanks so much.

Curbside Classic CA Vacation Edition: The Last Mitsubishi Cordia In The World?
As is all-too obvious, I have a particular soft spot for older Japanese cars, especially the more obscure varieties. So when I walked into this Cordia, I just had to stop, shoot and write. I haven't...
1
1

Photo gallery: 2010 Mitsubishi Lancer Sportback Ralliart
I'm planning to post my review of the 2010 Mitsubishi Lancer Sportback Ralliart tomorrow, provided my friends at American Airlines don't strand me someplace without Internet connectivity. Since the...

Map
Môge, Dankje voor de map. Er is dus op de laatste vergadering ingestemd met het meerjarenplan, dus het bestuur gaat terecht het dak vervangen. Ik mag hopen dat daar niet in staat dat ze de gevels...

Mitsubishi i could be U.S.-bound
Mitsubishi's all-electric i-MiEV will be arriving stateside in about 18 months, but the Japanese automaker is also considering a plan that would see a gasoline version of the city car in United States...
1
1

1992 Eagle Talon (front wheel drive) for Sale (parts or as a lot)
I have a 1992 Eagle Talon for sale...This was supposed to be a project car but the engine died and I have not had any time to even look at it. The interior is immaculate, the exterior has trace rust...

Recall Alert: 2008-09 Mitsubishi Lancer and Lancer Evolution
Mitsubishi is recalling 29,353 Lancers and Lancer Evolutions from the 2008-09 model years, according to the National Highway Traffic Administration. In areas where road salt is used in the winter,...

Toyota, Honda, Nissan OK in October; Mazda, Mitsubishi, Suzuki Not [Updated]
We'll give you the quick top-line October '09 vs. '08 results, and get the details as soon as I catch my breath: Toyota and Honda sales were both less than 1% changed. Nissan had a 6% boost. Mazda...

Mitsubishi releases sketch of its compact crossover which will launch in Geneva
We revealed a few days ago that Mitsubishi is planning to launch its first compact crossover, supposedly dubbed the Outlander Sport, at the 2010 Geneva Motor Show, taking place in Switzerland in 2010....