24hr 2CV Racing

I'm not saying i'll be any good mind, never raced anything on a track! But i do have a 4 stone weight advantage over you, which cant be a bad thing :)

Reply to
Carl Gibbs

I believe the opposite. Tho' I'll take the mickey I get it back /cough Ka cough/. Driving a car that some people believe marks you out to be a sissy, or gay, or a bit girlie, is merely a sign that you have the confidence not to care.

And besides, the mark one MR2 is such a scream to drive! ;)

Reply to
DervMan