406 figures

I've been to the nearest halfway flat road around here and done both ways figures with a Race Technology AC22. 0-60 is down to a smidge under 11 seconds (VS 12.4 for a standard one according to Parkers) and 50-70 is down to just under 6.5 seconds. I wish I'd had a chance to do the figures on my own car before mapping it, just to see how much of a difference it's made on this car.

Reply to
Doki

What is this - some sort of piggyback ECU?

-- JackH

Reply to
jackhackettuk

Nononono. It's been remapped as in the map is different, rather than sat on a rolly road. The software's uploaded via some kind of donglebox from a laptop. Supposed to result in 137brake and 250NM.

Reply to
Doki

Just a little more than my Mondeo TDCi then.

Reply to
Conor

Ahhh... should be fine if your car is otherwise standard. :-)

-- JackH

Reply to
jackhackettuk