5 Car Fantasy Garage

Yup, it was Evo - that'll be what I'm thinking of.

Reply to
Lordy.UK

Hmm. Perhaps. I've only seen *one* F40. It looked proper used. Perspex was yellowing, no no - it looked enjoyed.

The 288 GTO is a close second.

For me, it's that dinky little V8, two turbochargers, and Batman looks. :)

Reply to
DervMan

or drive an old rusty 75 and people just think your a c*ck

Reply to
Vamp

I think you mean, "old boy racer" surely?

Point of the matter is, though, it's a fantasy garage.

Perhaps they don't have fantasies in Wales? ;-p

Reply to
DervMan

Not about cars anyway...

Reply to
Douglas Payne

Nothing to stop them keeping sheep in the garage...

Reply to
Iridium