And another mini-test.

New shape Corsa 1.2 SXi.

Just don't. Nice interior, but otherwise, just don't.

Reply to
Pete M

Honestly ?.................................

:-)

Reply to
Bob Sherunckle

Thirst of the rangie getting to you then? :-)

cheers, clive

Reply to
Clive George

Yeah, but it doesn't appear to have stopped me quite possibly buying a

4.6 one...
Reply to
Pete M

Nah, apparently the Corsa is a re-bodied Punto.

Reply to
conkersack

so punto as in fiat? :)

Reply to
Vamp

Prompted by a post in "another place" I looked up the "new" Vauxhall Insignia. They've dropped the Vectra name and are pussyfooting around why they dropped the name. They can't bring themselves to say "because the Vectra is crap." So we now have the *new* !!Improved!! Insignia.

It looks like GM really want to roll out utter crap if the photos are anything to go by.

Reply to
Steve Firth

I just wish that erindoors would let me sell her business. Someone is selling an XJ220 with 7000 miles on the clock.

?v=TyNwTT-ChB0

Reply to
Steve Firth

Insignia's got everything, shampoo to shower gel...

... 'cause it's new Insignia, and it's all over now.

Reply to
Tim S Kemp

let you know when one lands at work, seen one on a transported with an opel badge a few months back but i didn't take enough notice to see what it was at the time.

Reply to
Vamp

I suspect I'll be getting one as a hire car anytime soon since Avis always have brand new GM products.

Reply to
Steve Firth

I'd rather have the Zonda, because I love them, but if I could afford the Zonda I suspect I'd be in fantasy garage money anyway, so I'd have both :-) XJ220 is coooool. Watchin Martin Brundles Supercars the other day, he recounts the story of when he was hired by Jag to drive the XJ to 220mph, and got to 217 or something - but they reckon if you take the banking of the circuit into account they were doing 224mph or something. Anyway, it sounded awesome, they took the cats out and stuff for the high speed run hehe! And he said when he looked the car over afterwards the bonnet had started to bend upwards and was moments from just flying up into the windscreen!

Reply to
DanB

For many people, the nice interior and monkey adverts is enough.

Good range of engines too - just need a better home...

Reply to
DervMan

Yeah, but not 'maybe' ;-)

Reply to
conkersack

Jesus, that's just dislodged a memory not used in 20 years or so...

You're old :)

Reply to
Tony (UncleFista)

Thank you. In the future they will be called "minitunes"...

Reply to
Tim S Kemp

for those who are /not/ following this

somehow I knew someone would have stuck it on youtube...

Reply to
Tim S Kemp

I must be too coz it's the first thing I thought of when I saw the name mentioned :-(

cheers, clive

Reply to
Clive George

don't remember it really but then i was 9 back then :)

Reply to
Vamp

Ah the smell of Xmas past.

Reply to