5 Car Fantasy Garage

I'm bored and can't sleep, so, what would be in your 5 car fantasy garage? Money no object, take practicality into account if you wish, but if you could go out tmrw and fill your own 5 car fantasy garage, what would go in there?

Me, well, off the cuff...

Ferrari F40 Pagani Zonda F Clio V6 - sorry I just totally fell in love with it, this might change in a few weeks/months hehe Jaguar XJ220 Aston Martin DBS (I know it's not actually out yet :-) )

So, there, all that money and I still wouldn't be able to carry any shopping :-D

Reply to
Iridium

I am moving to a home with a bigger garage ;-)

This said: thinking of making a kind of lift in order to place 2 cars one above the other.

New cars on the radar: M5 E39 and my "old" love: TR 512.

No car but also engined: Stol CH 701.

TMD

Reply to
Tom De Moor

Sierra Saphire Cosworth 4x4 in burgandy Audi RS4 Cabiro in Black Ferrari 360 - Red of course Porsche 911 Turbo - 996 - Silver Audi S4 pre 2001 - B5 - Nogaro Blue (the best colour ever produced)

Reply to
ronny

Zonda CLS63AMG M5 Estate Elise with a Renesis engine conversion (for trackdays) RR s'charged

Reply to
Tim S Kemp

McLaren F1 Veyron

69 Dodge Charger Maybach Cayenne Turbo

Fraser

Reply to
Fraser Johnston

  • Roush Mustang
  • Audi Sport Quattro
  • Z Cars Mini Monte Carlo VTEC (although I doubt it can do the claimed
180mph due to aerodynamics, it'd surely need more than the 450bhp it has)
  • Dodge Ram Mega Cab (Hemi Version)
  • SHP Racing Pickup
  • Mercedes-Benz Atego Rigid with full size tail lift, fitted out as race transporter/motor home
Reply to
Abo

Ye gods!

Reply to
Abo

Replying to myself...

If the transporter doesn't count as a car, add:

1971 Dodge Challenger
Reply to
Abo

Keep thinking - veyron or not...

Reply to
Tim S Kemp

With a two foot lift kit and 39" Super Swampers.

Fraser

Reply to
Fraser Johnston

I had that problem too :-)

Reply to
Iridium

Elise/VX220 Turbo

Something Group B with rally pedigree - 205 T16, SWB Audi Quattro or somesuch

Modern V12 Saloon - Big Jag or BMW.

I'd like an 'As new' example of something from the late 80's early 90's heyday of the Hot Hatch. 205 GTi, BX GTi 16V, MK2 Golf GTi.

Something V8 and convertible. BMW 6er? Some kind of Mercedes perhaps.

Reply to
Douglas Payne

That's better. Still been hit with the ugly stick though :P

Reply to
Abo

A 200sx s15 (or a s13 strawberry conversion with a sr20) modified to about 350 bhp.

A pristine rhd Peugeot 309 Mi16 though otherwise standard.

A Range Rover Vogue SE as a tow car

An Alpina B5 estate

A Caterham 7 CSR

Reply to
James Grabowski

You want the VX out of the two I reckon

Not a Mk1 Golf?

Reply to
Abo

In news: snipped-for-privacy@mid.individual.net, Iridium wittered on forthwith;

Range Rover Supercharged in Ferrari Titanium Grigio, Mk2 Escort RS1800 - white with Cibies. Brabus EV12 BiTurbo - black with extra black, black leather Porsche 964 Carrera RSR 3.8 - black, Bentley Turbo RL - masons black with black leather

Reply to
Pete M

I've got both and I much prefer the Mk2.

Reply to
Pete M

A Vicarage XJ13

Mercedes-McLaren SLR

Noble M15

Ford Excursion V10 6.8 "Eddie Bauer"

Alfa-Rome Montreal

Shame it has to be just a five car garage, there's lot more I would like in there.

Reply to
Steve Firth

Technically I'd have the Mk2, but the Mk1 is cooler IMHO

Reply to
Abo

Vx220 turbo AMG E55 estate

1973 Porsche Carrera 2.7 RS Suzuki Cappuccino Bowler Wildcat
Reply to
Albert T Cone